Use Your Imagination!!
your entry fee of $5 (for prizes) you will get a paint chip and a game card.
1. Perimeter must be less than 80”. We are going small this year.
2. Quilt must
be flat, but any shape. No clothing, bag, bowl, etc. Embellishments and 3D (loose) pieces are OK.
3. Must be quilted and bound to qualify for prizes.
4. Fabric matching paint chip must
have at least 1 sq inch on the front.
5. Game card must be represented in some way on the quilt.
Use object, part of an object, or a design on an object, or either number. This is the part where you use your imagination.
6. Quilt must be newly made for this challenge by 1 person.
project must be turned in at the April meeting for display and voting in May.
Pin the paint
chip and game card to the front of your quilt.
Challenge Coordinators: Evening – Jeri
Morning – Valinda